Shivapuri National Park Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park (SNNP) is the nearest park from Kathmandu valley covering an area of 159 km2 (61 sq mi). The name was based on Shivapuri peak (2,732m/8,963ft) which is the highest peak in the national park. … Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park can participate in a variety of activities. As we
History Ancient history and settlement. Mustang is an ancient forbidden kingdom, bordered by the Tibetan plateau and sheltered by some of world’s tallest peaks, including 8000-meter tall Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Strict regulations of tourists here have aided in maintaining Tibetan traditions. The name “Mustang” is derived from the Tibetan word meaning, “Plain of Aspiration. Upper
History Manang (Nepali: मनाङ) is a town in the Manang District of Nepal. It is located at 28°40’0N 84°1’0E with an altitude of 3,519 metres (11,545 ft). According to the preliminary result of the 2011 Nepal census it has a population of 6,527 people living in 1,495 individual households. Its population density is 3 persons/km2. Geography It is situated in the broad valley of
Why ride with us?
Ride to unseen places that aren't listed
in standard travel .
Fully trained and professional tour guides who will escort you on all the off-road tours
One-off, Group Tours, One Day, Week Long Tours, we have it all
REAL ADVENTURE STARTS FROM NEPAL!!!
Things to know when travelling to Nepal
Visa can be obtained on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, at border entry points in Kakadvitta, Birgunj, Bhairahawa, Nepalgunj, Gaddachowki on Nepal-India border and Kodari on Nepal-China border. Visa can also be obtained at the nearest Nepal Embassy or Diplomatic Mission. Visa can also be obtained (renewal purposes) at Department of Immigration, Kalikasthan, Kathmandu.A valid passport and one passport -size photo with a light background is required. Immigration Department has not specified the size of the passport-size photo. Visa can be obtained only through payment of cash in the following currency:Euro, Swiss Franc, Pound Sterling, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar and Japanese Yen.Credit card, Indian currency and Nepali currency are not accepted as payment of visa fee.
|Multiple Entry||15||US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency|
|Multiple Entry||30||US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency|
|Multiple Entry||90||US$ 100 or equivalent convertible currency|
- For first visit in one visa year (January to December) , gratis visa for 30 days is available only for nationals of South Asian countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- However, visa can be extended from the Immigration Department on payment of visa fee as specified above. Indian nationals do not require visa to enter into Nepal.
Indian nationals do not require visa to enter Nepal. As per the Nepalese Immigration, Indian Nationals Traveling to Nepal must posses any One of the following documents.
- Driving License with photo
- Photo Identity card issued by a Government Agency
- Ration Card with Photo
- Election Commission Card with Photo
- Identity Card issued by Embassy of India in Kathmandu
- Identity Card with Photo issued by Sub- Divisional Magistrate or any other officials above his rankAlso, please check with your nearest travel agents for documents required by the Indian Immigration for Indians traveling to Nepal.
Nationals from Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan will need to obtain visa from Nepal Embassies or Diplomatic Missions in their respective countries, as they do not get visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal.e.Visa Extension Tourists can stay for a maximum of 150 days in a visa year (Jan 1 to Dec 31).